ConvertKit is looking for an executive assistant to the CEO. Come join our amazing, rapidly growing company!
This is not a junior level position where you do what is delegated to you, but instead your job is to make the CEO more effective by learning his most important priorities and enable him to execute on the most important work.
You should have significant experience as an executive assistant for companies that are moving quickly.
ConvertKit is an email marketing software product for professional bloggers.
- Based in the United States. Boise, Idaho is preferred, but anywhere in the US will be considered.
- Have 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant.
- Excellent computer and research skills (Mac preferred).
- Be comfortable with data, metrics and creating reports.
- Have experience with scheduling, organization, time management, and travel logistics.
- Most importantly, be very organized and have strong writing skills since most communication is written.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 3 sick days / year.
- 4 weeks of vacation after you’ve worked at ConvertKit one year.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats.
- Excellent Health benefits.
- 8 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- $2500 equipment allowance given every 2 years.
- 4% matching 401k.
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus.