- 5 months ago
- 154 views
About the role
GoLinks is democratizing our proven tools for internal knowledge sharing, and we are excited to be growing our sales team! We are seeking multiple Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who will partner with our Account Executives (AEs) to source and close SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise-sized SaaS business opportunities.
You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process. This will require selling the value of our solution to top prospects by addressing their needs and demonstrating the benefits of GoLinks.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to qualify and pursue cold (and warm) opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline using a variety of outbound methods
- Identify top prospects and leads through diligent market research and sharing market feedback with the team
- Provide exceptional experience to prospects during the sales process
- Track, analyze, and refine ways to improve campaigns and the sales process
- Represent GoLinks at events and conferences to network and establish leads
- Strong communicator. You communicate clearly over email and by phone. You are able to write effectively over email, and can think on your feet over the phone to manage unexpected questions with ease.
- Quick learner and highly adaptable. You have a strong interest in the tech industry and sales and enjoy learning about a new field and profession. You can pick up on new concepts quickly and are able to adapt easily to new processes and ways of thinking.
- Growth mindset. We’re growing fast, and in a startup, that means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyperfocus and can quickly pivot when needed.
- Resilient and results-oriented. You have your eyes on the goal and do not let objections and rejections get in your way of achieving what you’ve set out to accomplish. You find ways to keep yourself motivated and optimistic regardless of any roadblocks that come your way.
- Organized multitasker. Your organizational skills help you to pivot easily among different tasks and prioritize your work, conducting tasks ranging from research to outreach to follow through, to not leave any prospects hanging.
- Nimble and agile. We’re in our early stages as a platform and company. We value team members who can move fast, fail forward, and be data-driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO for sick days and vacation days
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Professional development and mentorship
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between