- 8 months ago
- 152 views
We are looking for a talented Graphic and Motion Designer to join and support our video capabilities development for products’ evolution and internal/external communication. The perfect candidate is passionate about graphic design and storytelling and agile in creating solid visual narratives through motion graphics and video. They are passionate about typography, illustration and video editing with a solid understanding of different visual languages.
What you will do:
- Create from scripts to final edits video output;
- Ideate and define video templates for internal and external purposes;
- Define graphic and motion guidelines for video communication;
- Design visual pieces and typography as video assets;
- Build an internal library of video assets;
- Attend and contribute to internal communication shootings.
- Proven ability in creating video outputs from ideation to final release;
- High quality design production expertise;
- Solid experience in motion design, video editing.
Nice to have:
- Illustration skills;
- Sound design;
- 3D capabilities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible schedule
- Generous training budget
- Top class tech and equipment
- Company-wide retreat once per year
- Welfare plan
Musixmatch is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually.
Due to the amount of CVs that we receive, unfortunately, it is impossible to answer every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We do assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.