- 6 months ago
- 757 views
Square is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, helping our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistants (EAs) are the strategic partners who hold everything together - from calendaring and travel, to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in confidential efforts to support Square's programs. The Square Executive Operations Team is a centralized organization where our EAs report into EA Managers. We are looking for an EA who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at strong communication in an energetic, fast-paced and human-centric environment.
- Provide administrative and strategic support to three executives on the Hardware team
- Posses a lens for operational-focused workstreams to foster streamlined execution
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs
- Be an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives' time.
- Identify gaps and take ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events
- Maintain confidential information and effectively manage competing projects
- Foster relationships with several cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and ability to connect distributed teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones in a remote environment
- Full proficiency and extensive experience with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD 61.01 Zone B: USD 56.73 Zone C: USD 51.88 Zone D: USD 45.82
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Full-time employee benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage (Medical, Vision and Dental insurance)
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off (including 12 paid holidays)
- Paid sick leave (1 hour per 26 hours worked (max 80 hours per calendar year to the extent legally permissible) for non-exempt employees and covered by our Flexible Time Off policy for exempt employees)
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Additional Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
These benefits are further detailed in Block's policies. This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.