- a month ago
- 357 views
We are looking for an experienced Digital Customer Success leader who cares deeply about delivering the best possible experience for our customers through simplicity, innovation and excellence.
You will be critical in defining and building our global digital customer success strategy. And responsible for creating a digital strategy that applies to all of our customers to enhance their experience with Simpplr, help Simpplr scale our CS program and provide more insight into customer behavior. You will design a comprehensive program that supports customers throughout their lifecycle to drive adoption, value, renewal and expansion. Having a passion and vision on how to use data to drive meaningful outcomes, engagement with customers at the moments that matter, forecast risk and understand customer behaviors is a critical aspect of this evolving program. You will monitor success, feedback, and sentiment to continue to refine and evolve Digital Customer Success strategy at scale while continuously driving product adoption and engagement and elevating customer experience.
- Manage a team of Digital Customer Success professionals with various responsibilities, skills and objectives.
- Expand the digital program to include all customers from varying segments with various levels of spend with Simpplr.
- Identify, capture and utilize key data points that will determine the program's assets, success metrics, risk factors, account health etc.
- Utilize data to develop, implement and improve scalable processes and programs across the customer lifecycle.
- Design and execute a cohesive and targeted customer lifecycle digital communication experience and connect customers to enablement events, office hours, webinars, newsletters, and other engaging content such as toolkits, playbooks, and other valuable assets for driving adoption across various segments - iterating and improving based on data and feedback.
- Assess, prioritize, and innovate new programs to ensure our customers are realizing the value of our platform.
- Understand the Simpplr Platform functionality and be able to map to customer objectives and identify opportunities for customer experience improvement.
- 10+ years in Customer Success program management in SaaS, with demonstrable experience designing tech-touch, processes, automation and CRM tools.
- 4+ years in building a Digital Customer Success program with proven results.
- Relevant experience with collecting, understanding and utilizing data and in building and scaling operational tools.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment where you need to move quickly and balance multiple business priorities & projects.
- A deep understanding of programs that help drive product adoption, growth, customer loyalty, and customer retention.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including leadership and cross-functional teams including CSMs, AM team and marketing and product teams
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation - with ability to be data-driven & analytical and to measure the business impact of solutions.
- Gainsight proficiency preferred.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.