- 11 days ago
- 305 views
Are you in the early stages of your career in client services in the digital media and/or branded content space and passionate about delivering best-in-class service? Do you have experience in working cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Account Management, Design/Creative, Edit, and Social to successfully execute programs from kick-off through campaign wrap? If so, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing…
As the B2C Media Coordinator, you will be a key player for the team in the execution of Media-only and/or Affiliate campaigns. From working cross-functionally with internal teams on production of custom ads or offerings, to ensuring timely launches, optimum performance and full delivery, you will be instrumental in ensuring that we provide our clients with white-glove service. A foundational understanding of project / client management will be critical, as well as maintaining an understanding of client needs while also having a pulse on what internal teams require in order to accomplish their respective deliverables. This role will also work closely with Ad Operations on execution of campaign elements in the plan and will be critical in optimizing and upselling clients when the opportunity presents itself.
What you'll be doing…
- Lead execution of Media-only and/or Affiliate programs across all Future digital properties
- Communicate and partner with internal teams towards creation of any offerings through launch to completion.
- Facilitate obtaining all assets from clients for Campaign, including mapping any necessary tracking assets, and QA'ing through partnership with AdOps
- Lead both client and internal communication for all assigned programs
- Ensure that campaigns launch on time, deliver exactly what was sold, and exceed all given benchmarks by optimizing when necessary
- Summarize, analyze and share results with clients throughout campaigns
- Maintain understanding of our ad products and capabilities (i.e. audience extension, research, new products, etc).
- Ensure all campaign detail aligns between the media plan, agency IO and our Order Management System, and maintain this alignment throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and KPIs; provide detailed reporting and recommendations to all internal and external teams
- Collaborate with Finance and Ad Operations as needed to close monthly billing
- Work with internal teams to produce weekly/final reporting as well as Wrap Reports
- Possess intimate knowledge of client(s) business/brand, competitive environment, industry trends, and their overall marketing plans/goals
- Understand marketplace dynamics and become industry expert
- Will be working on West Coast hours
Experience that will put you ahead of the curve…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1+ years experience in project management/account management
- Familiarity with CRM and project management tools such as Salesforce, Asana preferred
- Experience in post-sale digital campaign execution
- Must be extremely detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent client service communication skills via email, presentation, etc.
- Agency experience a plus
What’s in it for you…
We have a number of awesome perks available to our staff. We offer huge opportunities to learn and develop, whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues. We have a fantastic culture where we really do care about our people and want everyone to succeed. Varied roles mean you’re not pigeonholed into one finite area but get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and experience.
Additional benefits include health Insurance; ranging from medical to dental and even vision care,
401k match and monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap.
And to top it all off, not only do we offer unlimited holiday because we trust you to manage your workload and time but we also offer a share in our success whereby every colleague is eligible to join our profit pool bonus scheme - if Future hits their performance targets all colleagues may receive a bonus.
Internal job family level P7
Please note, the salary range for this position is 55,000