- Implement product solutions using latest libraries and programming techniques
- Enhance or refactor legacy code using best practices and modern frameworks
- Provide documentation to effectively communicate solutions to business stakeholders
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Ability to deliver software in an agile and dynamic team setting.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Single-page application design and architechture
- Cross-browser design and implementation solutions
- A good understanding of client-side performance tuning, security and optimization (caching, CDNs, request management, cookies, http, https, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and analytical ability
- Think and work effectively under pressure and accurately complete tasks
- Experience with the following is considered required:
- Git and Github
- Experience with the following is desirable:
- CSS in all it’s flavors (Sass, PostCSS, CSS Modules, CSS in JS, etc.)
- ReactJS and its ecosystem
- js / NPM
- Willingness to learn and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Proven success working with non-engineers
- A proven preference for pragmatism over dogma (you should be able to argue for or against any tech decision in a logical, objective manner)
- Care for sharing skill and knowledge to help the team
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of active software development
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.