Do you believe that the best education in the world should be accessible to all of the hundreds of millions of students worldwide? Do the current “e-learning” platforms feel oh-so 1990s to you? Do you think AI could, in the near future, teach humans better than most human teachers? Do you have extraordinary product management skills? Then we’re looking for you!
At Mindojo we’re making ultra-premium education available to everyone, regardless of location and socioeconomic class. Within our platform students are constantly engaged in a personalised dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various “e-learning” products).
As a Senior Product Manager you will own the full lifecycle of several of Mindojo’s products, from ideation to plan, execution and post-release analysis. You will:
- Collaborate with an elite team of passionate developers and designers who, like you, are avid supporters of a revolution in education.
- Illustrate use cases, prioritize product requirements and craft specifications.
- Work closely with designers to deliver high-end UI & UX that will delight users.
- Manage development through day-to-day guidance and support of engineering teams.
- Define success metrics; track, analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with marketing staff on campaign optimizations that extend well into the product.
- Manage and maintain partner relationships, delivery schedules, and change requests
This is a remote position (work from anywhere), but team members are invited to participate in company retreats we hold for a few days every few months (usually in some city/resort in Europe, all expenses paid by the company.)
For candidates with experience in leading teams of product managers, we can offer a more senior variant of this position.
- 3+ years in web and/or mobile product management, preferably as a product lead. Proven experience of improving a working product with live audience is a must.
- Passionate about learning and education. Experience in teaching/training people, either in person or using e-learning solutions, is a strong plus.
- Experience with “freemium”, consumer-focused, subscription-based web products.
- Expertly use analytics, user research and business cases to inform and/or validate decisions. Experience with Mixpanel or similar solutions.
- Experience working in a distributed team is a strong plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced product development environment.
- Has exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- University degree and software development experience is highly desirable. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or similar, and/or MBA a strong plus.
- Excellent command of English (speaking and writing).
Please attach a cover letter and references to past or current products you manage.
Apply and start working with us, and you’ll play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide!