COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking to hire a full-stack dynamo, someone who loves the front-end, the back-end, and supporting our team. We love working together in a connected way and are excited to find someone to help build and support our tech and keep the system moving. This is a full-time position.
– Build clean webpages based on mockups (Bootstrap, Jade, Haml)
– Build new development projects, working with various teams and tools
– Maintain and update our internal platforms (Node, Django, Rails)
– Monitor and manage our production environment and platforms (Heroku, Wordpress)
– Oversee our development lifecycle, QA, etc.
– Handle IT support requests (on-boarding, off-boarding, configuration, tool support)
– Mastery with writing clean, consistent HTML and CSS, and mobile-first responsive design
– Extensive experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS framework
– Strong experience managing a production environment (Heroku, WPEngine)
– Strong experience managing Node, Django and Rails applications
– Strong experience managing the product development lifecycle
– Great attention to detail and the ability to handle different roles throughout the day
– 5 or more years experience in web development, front-end and back-end
– Highly connectable and open person who is willing to change as an individual and put the bigger vision before themselves
– Able to work in a family-like environment where relationships and connection are a direct reflection of customer experience
– Able to maintain agility and flexibility in fast moving environment while staying on task and deadline
– Able to handle multiple projects in different stages
– Able to take creative direction and understand the intended outcome
– Able to effectively communicate your progress to the team
– Able to work with creatives, managers and non-technical staff
– Able to work with developers and creatives in regular development cycles
– Able and willing to work remotely