As a Marketing Designer at OptinMonster, you’re responsible for designing conversion optimized templates, landing pages, micro-sites, and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
If all of this sounds interesting:
Please send a short email to jobs [at] awesomemotive.com telling us about yourself, what you can contribute to the team, and attach a resume. Include the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours.