(San Francisco, CA)
Plex is a media streaming company that gives people instant access to their media collections – home videos, photos, music, TV shows, and movies – so they can quickly find and stream them to any device.
We have a simple yet ambitious mission: to help people easily discover, enjoy, and share all of their media across all of their devices. We’ve made great progress towards this mission, and we have millions of happy customers, but we still have a long way to go!
What Sets Us Apart:
- We support every major platform, including desktops, mobile devices, smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles, providing an opportunity to work across platforms and teams to push Plex forward
- We are a distributed organization, with people making great things happen in more than 15 countries and 11 time zones.
- We are passionate about our work and we work hard, while still providing flexibility around a schedule that works for you
- We love what we’re building and our user community is an integral part of our development process. We actively engage with customers through forums to understand what is working, what they want more of, and how we can be better
- We ship cool stuff!
Sound interesting? We’re looking for people who are ready to push their limits and have a material impact in Plex’s growth and success.
We’re looking for someone with experience and passion for the intersection of Marketing and Metrics. The ability to lead seamless marketing campaigns, with a passion for the role analytics play in such campaigns.
- Manage high level schedule of company-wide marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure all activities and schedules are up to date, proactively managing conflicts and helping solve for solutions
- Work closely with development team on activities and schedules, keeping all teams aligned and stakeholders up to date
- Help drive processes and tools for efficiency
- Channel attribution modeling and reporting
- Build channel metrics/KPIs to inform optimization of marketing spend
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of paid, earned and owned marketing channels
- Work in tandem with marketing team members to establish a rigorous test and learn strategy to help inform future marketing campaigns (i.e. A/B testing, Multivariate testing)
- Partner with Analytics, Product and Engineering to evaluate current marketing measurement tools and make any recommendations
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience
- Experience marketing for software products
- Strong data-driven approach
- Experience launching and driving email marketing campaigns
- The energy, warmth, helpfulness, and resourcefulness to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with and ability to work effectively in both groups and independently
- The self-motivation required to work well with a distributed team
- A proactive approach to problem-solving–asking for help when you need it, with a willingness to help provide solutions yourself
- The ability to be nimble and shift priorities as called for in a dynamic space
- Experience with Tableau is a strong bonus
- Ability to get hands-on with data and run SQL queries
- Experience managing web development projects