Grow Development is searching for a talented web developer to assist with projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating exiting WordPress plugins
- Customizing existing plugins for client projects
- Building new WordPress plugins focusing on ecommerce
- Supporting customers via a ticket system
Right now there is a need for 10-20 hours per week but this can increase for the right candidate.
You are experienced in taking a requirements document, coding to standards, and submitting your code to source control (git is preferred).
You are a native or fluent English speaker and communicate well in written and spoken English. Fluency in another language is a nice-to-have.
You live anywhere in the world you want. You can set your own schedule, but meeting deadlines is a must. You are available for regular online chat sessions.
Anywhere with a wifi connection!
This position pays between $40 – $60 per hour depending on experience.
When you apply
- An explanation of why you’re perfect for this job.
- A resume or CV, a link to your GitHub or Bitbucket profile, and code samples.
- Tell me the name of the last book you read and why you read it.
We’re looking for individuals. No agencies or recruiters will be considered for this position.